mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Hello everyone, my name is Isaac Manon and I'm from Dominican Republic. I live in Canada in a little city between Montréal and Quebec called Trois-Rivières.  I am 16 years and I'm in high school. I don't really have a passion but one thing that I like more than anything is skateboarding. It's not only a sport to me but more of a lifestyle. You get the opportunity to do exercice, hang out with friends and just get more skills with the time. There is so many possibilities with a skateboard that I can also get creative with it! Unfortunetly, since we live in a country where's it is snowing during half the year, I can't skate all year long. This why during winter I replace my skate for some ski boots and go down some hills at my local ski station. It's about 40 minutes from where I live so I can't go everyday but I ski as much as I can. Also, just like with skateboarding, it's a very challenging activity that pushes me more every time.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Isaac,lucky you, you are going To Dominican Republic for Christmas!!! You will skatebord!!! And tell me what you like to do the most when you are on the island? :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Dominican Republic part II

Hello  everyone, today I i am going to talk about Dominican Republic again.I like to share about my  country. That' s  why I...